Are you thinking of enrolling yourself in Telecommunications Engineering?
If you have such intentions then, here is an ultimate guide to all the books you might come across in your curriculum. I suggest you buy these books or find a download online.
- Communication Electronics (Principles and Applications) By Frenzel
- Wireless Communications (Principles and Practice) By Rappaport
- Satellite Communications By Dennis Roddy
- Principles of Modern Radar (Basic Principles) By Mark A. Richard
- Network Management (Principles and Practice) By Mani Sabramanian
- Wireless and Cellular Telecommunications By C.Y. Lee
- Data Communications and Networking By Behroz A. Ferozun
- Engineering Electromagnetics By Hayt